1. the day before yesterday
2. two days ago
3. preceding recent times
related words: afterday
reference: a workaround to simplify the referencing of time, adapted from the Chinese 前天 (qiántiān, literally before•day), having the same meaning
2. The trials of beforeday are the successes of yesterday.
3. I was informed only beforeday of the tragedy.
4. If only I had known beforeday what I knew yesterday...
5. Beforeday begets yesterday just as tomorrow begets afterday.
6. If it weren't for the written word, the minds of beforeday would be forever lost.