look up any word, like ratchet:
Interjection used when someone, usually male, is surprised at the horrid facial appearance of someone else, usually female. It is spelled closely, but is otherwise unrelated, to the word blargh.
<guy> sup girl how old are you what's your name hey turn around i can't see your face
* girl turns around
<guy> BARLGH
by burstrocite November 03, 2011