A zanpakutou's final form is called "Ban-Kai", which means "Full Release". It usually takes many years to master it. A bankai can be ten times more powerful than the first release, "Shi-Kai".
"Ban-Kai" is a japanese term used in "Bleach".
Ex. - Don't tell me you have forgotten that I, too, have bankai.
- Then I will have to go all-out... Ban-Kai!
(BAHN-KAI) Translated to "full release" from Japanese. It is the highest form of power that can be reached within a God of Death, granting them an extreme but limited power. Before the Release of a Bankai it is normal for the Shinigami (God of Death) to shout "BANKAI" at the top of their lungs. And if you want you can try to impress attractive Japanese women, asking them "wanna see my Bankai?". Because "Bankai" can also be used as a sexual reference.
"BAN...KAI!" -Kurosaki Ichigo
"Oh yes, please show me your Bankai"-Attractive Japanese Woman
1. A state of extreme anger that is usually expressed through excessive ranting, cursing, or shouting at an individual or about an individual.
2. The physical action of destroying an object due to stress or anger.
3. Hitting the wall when your mad drunk.
1. Looks like Jillian is going to Bankai soon if I don't get her a Freebirds burrito.
2. Alan is so drunk. He just went Bankai and left a hole in the wall.
3. Shaan better listen to what Katherine says before she goes Bankai.
The Japanese word for major rape as referenced in Bleach2
A really gay cat3
The second form of a zanpakto as reference in Bleach
I shall finish you off! Bankai!2
That guy reminds me of a Bankai drinking milk from its mothers tits.3
Bankai, Tensa Zangetsu!
means it"s on!!! This word comes from a famous Japanese cartoon "Bleach" so the word is actually derived from Japan
Jenisyar: Yo nigga, Shirwan, tell Cuan to tell Leano that the party on Friday is bankai
premature ejaculation, after previously ejaculating.
if you don't get off my shit i'm gonna bankai!!!
2)It can also be describe as an erection
3)can tell when people are ejaculating
1)My bankai is growing in size!
2)Man... I have a bankai.
3)IM ABOUT TO BANKAI!!!!