Subscribe English
look up any word, like thot:
A dermal anchor placed at the begining of the butt crack, Butt-anchor
When you see someone bent over and theres this little twinkle in their crack. Thats a banchor
by Amy Harp May 27, 2008
3 2

Words related to banchor:

anchor banchour body modification dermal piercing