look up any word, like usuratonkachi:
a position used during anal sex when a guy vigorously takes his partner and strokes them from the back, moving his arms in a wing-like motion.
me and my girl tried a new thing called the backside butterfly last night, i must say it was pretty exciting.
by playboiiii69 April 29, 2011