look up any word, like eiffel tower:
The rolls of fat on the upper torso that when viewed from behind look like boobs hanging down under your shoulder. Some are multi-rolled and in layers. Can be on a man or a woman.
The chubby redneck girl in the too-small pink John Deere t-shirt had some sweet back ta-ta's!
by Joe Homebrew December 30, 2008

Words related to back ta-ta's

back boobs breasts man boobs titties wing flaps