look up any word, like fleek:
technical terminology and idioms—jargon—used specifically by artists, art critics, etc.; generally obscure, esoteric, and often pretentious language marked by circumlocutions and long words
The guest's interview was unintelligible; I couldn't understand a single word he said thanks to his generous use of artnese.
by stART13 September 12, 2011