Top Definition
Archaic keys on a computer keyboard once used for movement in games. Nobody really uses them anymore since the discovery of WASD.
n00b wtfx0rz u usin arr0w keyz lol plz ffs fagg0txrz
by PoopyPoo March 20, 2005
Photos & Videos
A way to move characters or objects in PC or MAC games. Could be used to scroll down but since the discovery of the mouse wheel nobody does that.
Joe: hey do i use WASD?
Bob: no, you have to use retarded arrow keys.
by Brian Beigas October 12, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.