Expletive, meaning nonsense, buncombe, or bunk. Exclamation of disbelief.
Henry claims that his flivver will break sixty. APPLE SAUCE!
1. An early 90s slang word for "ridiculous" or "nonsense".
2. The ejaculate produced by Apple Inc. fanboys whenever a new apple product comes out, enters the room, or Steve Jobs speaks.
1. The sky is falling? That's just applesauce!
2. Steve Jobs announced the iPad and Mike started blowing applesauce everywhere.
A man's shot load on an Apple computer from looking at too much internet porn.
Wife: Is this your jizz all over our computer!?
Husband: NO. That's just a little apple sauce.
a 1920's slang word meaning nonsense
Stop talking that applesauce!
1. The sauce made from apples and is mixed in with cinnamon.
2. Apparently the only thing in my best friend's house... Other than noodles.
3. The food moms feed their children when they don't have baby food.
"Applesauce, applesauce, applesauce, applesauce... Unsweetened applesauce..."
"All that was in there was applesauce."
"So then, it's agreed... applesauce.
when you take a large shit out of your tight asshole and you forgot you have a little shit left inside hours later
Wow, man I got so much applesauce inside my ass, i should have wiped better!
The substance apple computer owners slather on their food to reinforce the feeling of superiority and self righteousness they have from owning an overpriced computer.
"Yes I'd like extra Apple Sauce with my sandwich. I'll be sitting over there playing Farmville
on my MacBook