1) a school of thought which runs contrary to ismism.
2) a school of thought which runs contrary to the school of thought that schools of thought need labels.
Note: Implicit in anismism is a self-referential recursive paradox, however anismists don't think in absolutes and don't dwell on irresolvable paradox so it isn't really a problem.
Also: anismist - a subscriber to the idea of anismism
anistist - one who is against people who are for things.
Possible abbreviated forms: anism, anist
1) Spiritualism and Atheism are both equally irritating for much of the same reasons. Both are philosophical masturbation with no other practical purpose, thus I instead subscribe to anismism.
2) I find anyone who rigidly defines themselves by a philosophy which contains unprovable assumptions irritating. I am an anistist.
3) It would be an anist's wet dream dip Richard Dawkins and Bruce Chapman in a vat of personal lubricant and then lock them both in the same room.
To be Anist. To be Honest in a more funny way, meant to be confused with honest and anal.
Charlie: Hey Jeremy, hows rock lobs?
Jeremy: Tba with you charlie, it great!
One who can prove no GOD exists, Anist. Can be used interchangeable with Atheist. Created by the master of disbelief, Anidem.
That guy is into Anism, he has mathematical proof that GOD doesn't exist.