Top definition
the space on the desk where the laptop and the paper overlap or collide. its where things don't lay evenly on the desk, causing the desk owner to feel angry.
My desk looks so jumbled with all this angry space going on between my laptop and textbook.
by harry freakin' potter September 15, 2010
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug