1. the day after tomorrow
2. two days later
3. the future; times yet to come
related words: beforeday
reference: a workaround to simplify the referencing of time, adapted from the Chinese 后天 (hòutiān, literally after•day), having the same meaning
2. I leave for vacation afterday.
3. Afterday cannot come soon enough.
4. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can put off until afterday.
5. Beforeday begets yesterday just as tomorrow begets afterday.
6. Society of afterday shall know us only by our willed legacy.