look up any word, like blumpkin:
The process by which a person (usually fat and/or southern) annunciates ones words with a sloppy chomping sound, as if chewing a large mouth full of biscuits and gravy.
CPL Jabba the Hutt: " Hey man, (chomp) you swing (slurp)? "

word chewing. It's a fat thing.
by somedingo June 10, 2010