Top Definition
The little bit of shiny stuff that comes out the end of a Willy just after a man cums - usually sits there n wobbles before falling on his foot
Should have shaken it better! That willy blossom just ran down my leg.....
by Lifehouse crew January 25, 2012
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.