Top Definition
Noun. Used to imply that someone is making a great deal of simple typographical errors during an online chat session; esp. when the person fails to correct him or herself in a timely manner.
"We were chatting online, but he was totally wasted and was typing like a damn Willfingers."

"He was typing one-handed, but, so his friends wouldn't find out, he blamed it on the Willfingers."
by Lemon Sawdust September 30, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.