look up any word, like ratchet:
A special type of baffle used in recording studios that prevents musicians from accidentally glancing at each other's penises.
Tyler asked that a weiner baffle be placed between him and Jim, as Jim had a history of "weiner to weiner hugging"
by toneho March 25, 2009

Words related to Weiner Baffle

weener weiner weiner waver weinis wenie dance