look up any word, like bukkake:
A term used to describe post (male) masturbatory tissues that have been used to wipe up their ejaculate and then been left laying around so long the tissues have solidified.

The term comes from the British slang wank meaning to masturbate and the British term for potato chips (crisps)
I went into Brandons room last night and was absolutely appalled to find that he had wankers crisps littered all around his bedside.
by Ikiryo Waverider March 23, 2010