Subscribe English
look up any word, like yeet:
another word for someones double chin (the flab of skin under your chin)
Hey Dan you better come for a run your growing a bit of turkey flab
by Leish January 09, 2008
4 0

Words related to Turkey Flab:

double chin fat flab needing to lose weight wobble