Subscribe English
look up any word, like yeet:
This is what you call a crap gamer on a xbox 360 and likes to do only one manouver on a game (E.G. pipeline bounce in COD 4)
Wow look at that tubbygames doing the pipeline bounce again NOOB
by PAULN()()()B November 08, 2009
7 3

Words related to Tubbygames:

n00b noob nub tubbygame tubbygameynoob