look up any word, like bukkake:
A cup holder located in a car that is in the shape of a triangle.
Mostly used to hold an ice cream cone.
"where did ella leave her ice cream cone?"
"i belive she left it in the triangle shaped cup holder
by bellasue1234 June 19, 2009

Words related to Triangle shaped cup holder

car cup holder shaped triangle