look up any word, like eiffel tower:
A 5 cup re-rack in beer pong in which cups are vertically aligned, with 3 on the left and 2 on the right. This rack is also referred to as the "D" or the "Swagger Stagger."
Tyler: Yo Trevor we need one more cup to get the three-two stagger. You need to make this.

Trevor: I got this. (ball goes into cup and beer splashes)

Tyler: Big shot. Give us a 3-2 Stagger when you get a chance

Tyler & Trevor: This game is OVER
by Swagger Staggaaa August 18, 2009

Words related to Three-Two Stagger

beer cups pong rack stagger swagger