look up any word, like meatspin:
A horrible dark gap of skin seen in a female's clevage, usually occurs among women who wear over a D cup in size.

- Not Attractive!
Ethan: "Oh my God Jenna I think I'm going to vomit."

Jenna: "Why?"

Ethan: "Check out that chick, she's got some serious gapage going on."

Jenna: "Yeah, that's 'The Gap'....The Titty Gap."
by wigglesisok October 26, 2009
4 3