Top Definition
Also called the "Once Over". The one two is when someone looks you up and down to judge one you in some way or another. Mostly you get this look from a hater or someone trying to size you up.
(Walking through the mall)

Ashley: "Hey why is that girl giving you The One Two"
Remedy: "I think its because she sees my new Jordans."
by Remedy 3.0 December 06, 2009
6 Words related to The One Two

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.