look up any word, like spook:
The zoned out look one gets when a piece of technical information is being discussed and there is no interest or desire to understand what is being said no matter how relative the topic.
While answering the question, you could see technoglaze set in on her face.
by Joe Garvey February 14, 2008

Words related to Technoglaze

daydream glaze ignorant techno technology zoned out