gone, dissappeared, a GHOST.
Comes from actor Patrick Swayze's last name. It means to “leave” or “disappear,” derived from the title of his 1990 hit film “Ghost” starring Patrick Swayze.
As soon as he shot his gun, we was swayze.
Awwwww nooooo...I know that's not a dude giving head...sick...this party literally "blows"...I'm swayze.
Swayze means gone or out.
insane crazy drivin' miss daisy
how the fuck am i? now i got mine i'm swayze
used the same way as the slang 'bounce.' to leave. comes from the movie Ghost starring Patrick Swayze.
Notorious BIG, "big booty hoes"- you must be crazy, squirt in your face and then I'm swayze
The act of placing an arm(s) elbow(s) or hand(s) on a stationary object with the intent to attract a mate in a public venue. A move perfected by Patrick Swayze to attract the attraction of females which worked 100% of the time. Variables and interpretations of the Swayze are always encouraged (ie, Single Swayze or Standard Swayze, Double Swayze, Cowboy Swayze, Chuck Norris Swayze, Ninja Swayze etc.)
Posting up with 1 hand on a beam and the other on your belt buckle is a Cowboy Swayze
"Did you see Mark just Swayze that chick."
"Oh yeah. Probably one of the meanest Swayze's I've ever seen"
Synonym for Smooth.
The state of extreme Swayzeness. Swazy behavior in an individual is usually demonstrated by:
- fluidic movements that may lead you to believe this person has no bones or nervous system
- the complete lack of bodily hair that allows them to avoid wind resistance and retain their cool
- the strict avoidance of any sudden outburst in emotion or reaction to situations that would normally elicit unswayze/ unsmooth behavior
- a self-acknowledgement that they are Swayzier/smoother than every one around them
Note: achieving such a level of smoothness/Swayzyness is normally obtained through a process called “smoothing up” or "Swayzing up".
1) "Hey man, you see that Ray Allen jumpshot?
"Yeah, that was swayze"
2) "Dude, where is Ray Allen, he's been on the bench for like fifteen minutes!"
"Don't worry.. he's just swayzing up."
3) Police Officer: "Sorry Mr Allen, I'm going to have to give you a ticket, you were speeding"
Ray Allen: "That's cool"
Police Officer: "Man you're swayze"