look up any word, like wyd:
The act of replacing all the "g"s in the word "Swagger" with "q"s, usually meaning the opposite of swagger, and used as a humorous way to call out someone with fake, cheesy, lame, etc swagger.

Originating from the outbreak of replacing "g"s in most words with "q"s in status updates or tweets.
You see that guy over there?
Yeah, he totally has his swaqqer on today

Woah, who would wear something like that?
by Boss Swagger28 October 18, 2011