look up any word, like jamflex:
When your rolling a blunt and you accidentally tear it or mess it up, you use papers or other layers of the blunt to patch up the tear.
"Yo roddy just fucked up that blunt man, you might need to pull some Swag Surgery so we can smoke this!"
by TheSwagSurgeon August 16, 2011