1. A symbol used for flags and others. The one made from one trait with 5 spikes being the typical one.
2. What cartoon characters see turning around their head after being hit on it.
3. A sun that isn't ours.
4. A celebrity (that we probably all wish ours, in our bed.)
5. A sexual position where the woman just lays there and do absolutely nothing, arms and legs wide open, like a useless star fish, and we wish wasn't in our bed (unless we have fetish for dolls or corpses).
1. USA's flag, satanist symbol (Do you see a link?)
2. Any old Disney, like bugs bunny.
3. Proxima Centauri (Alpha Centauri C). The nearest star to Earth after our Sun.
4. Hard to chose a decent example, real women with real boobs are hard to come by in Hollywood.
5.Guy: "Goddamn woman, react, move! Do something!"
Chick: *long thinking* "What am I supposed to do?"
Guy: "Enjoy it, do what you wish spontaneously... *sigh* It's not the same if it doesn't come naturally. Ah fff.... never mind *leaves*"
(Instead, enjoy yourself! Explore, taste, claw, bite, suck, tighten your vagina for more pleasure, move your hips in circular motion... heck read a book! Like the Kama Sutra. Use your imagination and participate. Never happened to me, but if girls don't want to DO sex.... then DON'T have it! Learn what's fun by masturbating, then enjoy yourself sharing that with someone. Stupid useless whore, have some self respect. But I guess that's what stupid players get for convincing a girl, who's not into it nor them, to do it.)
is a real name- she is sweet beautiful funny and smart all in one..a blast to have around all the time she knows how to live life how it comes..
Canadian band on the Arts & Crafts label. They write catchy, well-constructed indie pop songs. Members are: Torquil Campbell, Chris Seligman, Evan Cranley, and Amy Millan.
If you like catchy, well-constructed indie pop songs, you should check out Stars, Broken Social Scene, and Metric.
Jamaican common term of affection or camaraderie. Similar to
"dude", "man" or " Buddy"
"One love, star"
" Pass tha blunt down, star"
An immense collection of very light elements. A star is over 95% hydrogen with trace amounts of helium, oxygen, carbon, and other heavy elements. The star derives its energy from a thermonuclear reaction initieted by the pressure created by the gravitational pull of the gasses inward. A star will burn for millions if not billions of years before the hydrogen supply is depleted and the star's nuclear fusion reaction fails. The star will then explode and remove an outer layer of gasses and then collapse into a dense state. Average stars collapse into Dwarf Stars while massive ones form neutro stars of black holes.
Stars are not made of methane!!!!!!!
a female that is extremely attractive.
There sure are a lot of stars here tonight.