look up any word, like ratchet:
The colloquial name given to sperm or the act of projecting ones sperm mid-orgasm.

Spritzen, spritzened or spritzening or in its scottish form its also known as spoonkend.

Invariably utilised when referring to a hosing a young lady down or when one refrains from filling her up but instead opting for the act of ejaculating al fresco.
Yeh, it was so loose, in Banus I "spritzened" ALL over these two columbian hookers.
by JDizzle MF August 09, 2010