look up any word, like smh:
"Spanner rash" is a UK term given to the cuts, bruises, blisters and other wounds you can get from working on the insides of a car, (a spanner is an English word for a wrench).

A mechanic would usually get spanner rash.
Changing the exhaust gave me terrible spanner rash.
by Ultim@te ED February 27, 2008