look up any word, like plopping:
A group of men standing in a circle masterbating much like "circle jerk" however with this version each participant must be holding a half smile or a smirk to make things even more enjoyable.
That guy over there is lookin at me like he wants to have a quick smircle jerk, creepy
by Imbadatthis September 10, 2010