look up any word, like blumpkin:
A word normally referring to nothing in particuler, but you have no name for it. It can mean anything from a noun to a verb to an adjective. Another form of the word is Shuker (pronounced shoe-ker)
Whats up shuke shukes?!
by Crazy Lightning March 05, 2010