look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Its a word that takes the place of a word when you don't know what word to use. It can be a noun, verb, adjective, pronoun you get the idea
You are so Shmefty
Don't be a shmeft
You're such a shmeffer
They are shmeffing around
by Jazmin May 26, 2004