Top definition
Another, more sensible, word for Parmesan Cheese. You shake it out of the little plastic can with the holes on the top. It is cheese, and you shake it, and therefore it is Shaky Cheese.
Can you please pass the shaky cheese? I need to put some on the top of my pasta.
by Fritalian February 02, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug