Top Definition
Specks of dust that show up on a image that was scanned into a computer. Commonly occurs when a dusty flatbed scanner is used to scan film or photographs. Also commonly referred to as just "Pubes".
Can air that flatbed mang, you don't want all those scanner pubes in your in your pics.
by editviewgo January 09, 2010
5 Words related to Scanner Pubes

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.