Girl: YOU ARE A S.L.O.M.!!!
Originated from an "Above the Influence" that showed kids discussing the then-fictional activity with the intention to illustrate the power of peer pressure to make people do things they would otherwise think were ridiculous.
Ironically since the commercials started airing some have actually tried the activity and it has become minorly popular in some circles.
Some kids may actually enjoy it, others presumably do it because their friends do it, while others do it to make a statement ("I choose what I do with my own body, no matter how strange it may seem to you").
Slomming is not illegal. However, it does not provide any sort of high. Leeches suck your blood, so extensive slomming may cause fatigue. No deaths or comas from slomming have been reported yet. However, it seems only a matter of time before someone takes slomming to the next level by jumping into leech-infested waters, which can be deadly if an individual is intoxicated as leeches swarm to people with high blood-alcohol content, sometimes resulting in complete exsanguination.
2. Jess sloms alot, you can tell because of the marks all over. Gross, huh?
3. The slom commercial is so fucking funny man, I'll bet they never thought anyone would actually try that shit.
4. Hey gurl, we all goin' "slomming" tonight, wanna come with? I heard it make a lose weight, I wanna fit my swimsuit for the party Thursday.
1. Stands for Sticking Leeches On Myself
2. A series of decisions that sucks the life out of a person.
1. To engage in an activity without thinking.
2. To make a decision based on wannabeitis.