Top Definition
Form of male masturbation, where the male puts his arm around the back of his leg and grabs his cock, and 'kicks' with his leg in order to move the arm to jack himself off.
a) Night guys, Im going to get out the family album and have a wank, my arm is a bit sore, so I might go with the Russian Strangler tonight.

b) Oy Sexton, check out this totally sweet new masturbating position I discovered, Im calling it the Russian Strangler
by D'pablo Luvmesexy Hardcastle August 16, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.