|1.||Runnin' the red light|
1. A comedian who ignores the red indicator light and goes past their time slot on stage.
2. Refers to a person who orchestrates prostitution.
3. A phrase suggesting that someone lives dangerously.
1. I flashed Jerry the red light a few times to give him a two minute warning but he ignored me, running the red light.
2. The pimp has been runnin' the red light district down town for five years and then some.
3. Darnell is too daring, he's runnin' the red lights with his life all the time. That's dangerous for my taste.