look up any word, like thot:
Ejaculate that possesses the physical properties of rope upon departing the urethral opening. The ejaculate can be referred to as a "rope of cum" even if it has a semi-runny consistency (somewhere between sputum and gel dentifrice) so long as the rope of cum remains unbroken from the ejaculator to the ejaculatee. This phenomenon is associated with prolonged periods between ejaculations allowing for the full maturation, curing, and coagulation of semen. Over extended time between ejaculations can even lead to a curdled or lumpy rope of cum.
Opposite of cum spray.
The rope of cum extended from my penis tip to her sweaty navel.
by Uncle Dewy G January 22, 2011