Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
The English term for a gun.
You have 'alf a moment to wipe that chelsea off your slappy ham or I'll use this 'ere rooty tooty point and shooty to blow it right off!
by Jolly Rodger of Wessexshire April 18, 2011
105 12