look up any word, like jamflex:
To increase in volume. To turn it up. Originating from the action of turning a volume knob clockwise to increase the volume.
Hey, is that Fiddy?
Yeah, why?
Roll it right, man.
by Kyle J. Barnes March 01, 2006

Words related to Roll it Right

music right roll turn it up volume