look up any word, like blumpkin:
to do the robot dance or robot like characteristics whilst wokking someone.
1st person: Wow, would you get a load of this, that guy is doing the robot whilst wokking tht woman.
2nd person: i beleive they call that the "robowok".
by Jordanish™ April 30, 2008