Subscribe English
look up any word, like craigslist gay:
To take the tip of your dick and rub it around the rim of someones beverage or drink. Most commonly done on a coffee pot.
The guy's at work were ragging me over a two bagger, so I rim dicked the coffee pot.
by scott mark August 30, 2006
19 10