look up any word, like blumpkin:
The Rhode Island equivalent to the California roll, where the driver slows down enough to look both ways (this is optional) and to make the brake lights come on appearing as though and actual stop was made.
You call that a stop? You just Rhody slide through stop signs and eventually you're going to get a ticket.
by twistedblais1 April 09, 2009

Words related to Rhody Slide

anti-stop california roll stop signs stop/yeild