look up any word, like plopping:
when a guy goes a while without a hair cut and the back of it curls outward and protrudes from the bottoms of his earlobes like wings, almost a mini mullet. Often seen on red necks and white trash.
Barber: " How do you want your hair cut? "

guy: "Take some off the top and sides, and make sure to cut off the red neck wings in the back"
by Uncle Octavia April 03, 2006

Words related to Red neck wings

camaro cut hair mullet red neck white trash