Top Definition
Soemtimes called Rômanji (although this is incorrect)

Rômaji is the process by which Japanese words are taken and converted phonetically, into words spelt from the Roman alphabet, which is used in many western languages such as English.
English: Hexagon

Hiragana/Katakana: ろくへんけい

Phonetic: "Rô-ku-hen-kay"

Romaji: Rôkuhenkei
by Timmy January 21, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.