look up any word, like blumpkin:
The only two sticks you need to play golf
You only need a Putter and Twatter. You need a twatter til you get to the green, then its the putter
by Wasted Walk February 20, 2009

Words related to Putter and Twatter

fairway golf green hole sticks tee