look up any word, like ratchet:
Sexual intercourse whereby the man penetrates the woman from behind. As opposed to 'punting from the Oxford end': in Cambridge the punter stands on the till and punt with the open end forward, while in Oxford they stand inside the boat and punt with the till forward.
My and me boyfriend were dogging on the A14, alright, when he decide to try punting from the Cambridge end, like they do in the Fens!
by Da_Cello October 15, 2010