1. Does not take responsibility for his actions
2.feels the need to forcibly assert manhood through verbal reminders or physical abuse.
3. His fashion sense leans towards the feminine side with clothing such as skinny jeans.
4. Often is not financially, socially or emotionally responsible.
5. Exudes catty behavior such as gossiping, frequent audible crying, picking fights over small matters
6. Throws tantrums like a toddler.
These behaviors tend to be life long and only get more intense as loved ones cater to the behaviors and the study of punkism continues.