look up any word, like blumpkin:
'Pringle Dipping' is a term used for fisting a woman. A hand is generally positioned in the same way for fisting as it is when you reach down a tube of pringles.
"I went pringle dipping last night"

"I dipped for pringles in Susan on Thursday"
by the_fleeting_visitor December 09, 2013